As part of a team, develop software to meet customer needs and ensure its continued high performance after it is launched.
- Research, develop, implement and manage software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications
- Deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently
- Implement software abiding by data privacy requirements of customers
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming, or related field.
- 7 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Extensive experience using SQL and Python.
- Experience with DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience managing large-scale software projects
PERSONAL SKILLS & KEY COMPETENCIES
- Proactive approach to problem-solving as well as a detailed understanding of coding is essential.
- Positive teamwork approach.
- Adept at establishing partnerships and building trusted relationships.
- Creativity and innovation
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Embraces and demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies