The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for the overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption rates as well as ensuring retention and satisfaction. The Customer Engagement Manager will serve as a trusted/strategic advisor to each assigned customer and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Make outbound sales calls to set up new demos and build new business
- Drive demos for CTO
- Provide updates to the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Create Excel reports to track sales data.
- Serve as product expert on features and benefits
- Look for upsell opportunities with Customers.
- Work with Sales Team on contract renewals.
- Onboard/train new customers on QCI tools.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Attend and run customer success calls with current customers
- Program-manage customer issues/tickets following up and ensuring satisfied completion.
- Program-manage account escalations.
- Create and update development tickets in Backlog system
- Research and implement, where approved, new software to help the team be more efficient.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years prior experience in Customer Success, Account Manager or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline; or 4 additional years of professional experience.
- Proven ability to drive continuous product value.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Proven ability to attend to details and deliver accurate results.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat), G Suite, and Gaming Operations Systems.
PERSONAL SKILLS & KEY COMPETENCIES
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strongly self-motivated, with a focus on excellence.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and energy.
- Exceptional self-management ability.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and personal development as a role model for other team members.